Tips on Credit Card, Credit Card Debt, Credit Card Application and anything related tocredit cards.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Should You Join a CCCS - Consumer Credit Counseling Service for Debt Relief and Financial Freedom?

Do You Need to Join a CCCS - Consumer Credit Counseling Service?

Are you in a "debt hell"? If you are unsure, inquire yourself these questions:

Do you have got measure aggregators calling you and home and at work, leaving bothersome messages?

Are you afraid to open up the door in the morning time because you are afraid that the Sheriff's office have left a tribunal dainty for you?

When the phone rings, make you get butterflies in your stomach?

If you answer the phone and it's a measure collector, when they inquire for you, make you reply "He/She's not in right now", or even just pick up the phone and then hang it up without saying who is on the other end?

Do you travel for years on end without checking the mail because there are lone measures there?

When you finally make get the mail, make you just throw it in some random location for hebdomads or even calendar months without ever opening it?

Are you paying one credit card company's measure with another credit card?

Are your credit cards riddled with over the credit bounds and late fees?

Do you only have high interest credit card offers?

Have you applied for credit cards or car loans and been told that you had been denied because of bad credit?

Does your credit report show a batch of late payments, charge-offs, bad debt, 30 60 90 or 120 years late entries listed?

Does filing bankruptcy look like your only manner out?
If you related to at least two of those items, opportunities are you would profit from a consumer credit counseling service.

Believe me, I cognize what you are going through. I was in this situation. I had recently moved from a large metropolitan country with nice pay, to a smaller country where the cost of life was almost just as high, and had to take almost a $20K paycut. On top of that, I just had a babe and was a single-mom to boot.

I had to “live”, and with a $20K cut, it didn’t leave of absence me with a pick (or so I thought) other than to not pay measures and get the things I needed (baby formula, diapers, etc.). Let me state you, I was depressed. I didn’t unfastened my measures for calendar months at a time. The phone would peal every morning time staring from 8 am and continued until 9 Prime Minister at night. Bill aggregators would name me at work and go forth messages with their “800” numbers with co-workers if I wasn’t there. It was so embarrassing. I went on like this for about a twelvemonth before I finally decided to happen that I had to make something.

I had seen advertisements on television for debt consolidation and consumer credit counsellor services “CCCS” offering freedom from financial concerns and the chance to derive your life and self-respect back, but for some reason, didn’t take the plunge. One twenty-four hours I was talking with a friend and they told me how they had joined Consumer Credit Counseling Services (CCCS) and they were very relieved and financially emphasize free. CCCS was able to reach all of the creditors that they had credit card balances with and was able to either reduce their credit card interest to interest rates that were one figure and in some cases down to 0% interest! Consumer Credit Counseling Services was also able to eliminate most of their late fees and over the credit bounds fees so that when they made payments, it went directly to their credit card balances and helped them pay it off their debt quicker.

All of this information was exciting and sounded very promising to me, and now I had person that I knew telling me how it worked for them, so it became much more than realistic. I searched the yellow pages for the credit counseling agencies and the establish my local subdivision of Consumer Credit Counseling Services. I called them up, made an appointment and went in. I was assigned a counsellor and met with her for about an hour. When I walked out, I had a huge sense of relief. I was apparatus with a program of action for how my debt was going to be blasted away. I was assured that the bothersome and harassing debt aggregation phone phone calls were going to cease. I was only going to have got to concern myself with making one payment to my local CCCS office, and they would take care of the fuss of sending all of the credit card payments out to my other creditors. In two years, I was going to be debt free.

If you are in a similar situation, I urge you to look into consumer credit counseling services. They can get you back on track, reduce your stress, better life for you and your household and change your life overall for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home