Tips on Credit Card, Credit Card Debt, Credit Card Application and anything related tocredit cards.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Free Woman

I've written a batch of gross gross sales messages, flyers, sales letters, fourth estate ads, AdWords, Facsimile Broadcasts and what those who don't like it name spam, (the term I used was targeted commercial email). Always searching for an edge, I tried all the thoughts I could happen and believe of. A good 1 was 'lumpy package'. That's where you get off a gross gross sales missive in an envelope, but you set something else in which isn't flat, so that you can experience the physical object through the envelope.

A common point for this is a ballpoint pen pen and the sales transcript then have a line like, 'So you can fill up in our application form, we've included a free pen'. A touching feeble in my low . . .particularly when the pens they utilize for that are the cheapest most useless 1s they can source. Here is what we used instead and it worked far better than that. Since my concern was based in Scotland, we enclosed an individually wrapped, piece of Scots shortbread. The gross sales message said, 'Take a break, do a cup of java and bask the shortbread cookie whilst you read how our concern can assist yours'.

This got us many thank-you short letters from happy recipients, plus tons of orders and goodwill. Easy to accommodate that thought for many other applications. Here's another 1 that I thought was superb at the time. Since most of my clients are applied scientists or techies, and generally speaking they have got a robust sense of humour, I decided to offer a 'free woman' with every trial order of the 'Selling for Engineers' books that I compose and sell. So I wrote a circular with this alluring offering in the postscript line. But it didn't pull, we had about 3 responses, from a couple of hundred sends. That was about a 5th of what we normally get. Nevertheless I kept my word and with every transcript of my book, out went a 'free woman'. I deoxythymidine monophosphate was such as a shame that it didn't convey in business, I'd still be doing it today if it did.

Just conceive of what a delicious surprise my applied scientist clients had when they opened the box and establish along with the Selling for Engineers manual, a transcript of this month's Woman Magazine. There's probably a moral in this somewhere, electronic mail me if you happen it. Joule Cheers,

Robert

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home